GUIDELINES FOR INDOOR WORSHIP DURING COVID-19
(We realize nobody likes this many rules. Our only goal is to keep everyone safe. Thank you.)
- Please always wear a mask on church property, whether indoors or outside. Please cover nose and mouth.
- Please social distance (6 feet) at all times on church property, whether indoors or outside.
- The sanctuary is taped off into safe social distancing. Please read the tags to tell if you’re using a correct seat – from single to family. Your old seat may not be available. Overflow space will be available in the fellowship hall.
- Singing. So, so sorry, but we just can’t do it. It’s simply not safe. No churches in the Presbytery are allowing live choirs or congregational singing. Instead, please consider humming, reciting the words, or meditating on the words. A song leader will lead each week, and be the only person singing live, at a safe distance.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entering the building.
- Please follow directions posted on restroom doors, and use sanitizer and wipes provided.
- Please leave the building promptly after worship. The longer we hang around inside, the more possibility there is of unintentionally shedding the virus in the building.
We continue to offer worship on Facebook every Sunday beginning at 10:00 a.m. You may link to Facebook by pressing the Facebook icon below.